Παρασκευή 17 Ιουνίου 2011

zerocracy(?)



Neville Quain: I know. I know I was the wrong man to lead a boy scout troop into the sewage system under Minneapolis, I know that now. But I think it's safe to say I learned some very harsh and unforgettable lessons at the hands of my fellow inmates in the years that followed.
--------------------------------------------------------- 
President: I'm the President...I'm a powerful man...[Whispering]Please don't...I hate needles...I have money in my jacket...
Neville Quain: [Shoves needle into President's eyeball] First Hit's always Free, sir.
President: NAAAUU
Surgeon: Money means nothing; art is our God.
Surgeon 2: We're giving the president breasts, Mister Quain, whether he likes it or not. Magnificent breasts! Bigger than the sun!
President: AUUU
Neville Quain: Ever since I was a powerless little boy I've had a dream. I've wanted to fuck the President in the Ass while he sings 'Happy Birthday', just like Marilyn Monroe.
Surgeon 3: [Lowering Scapel onto President] Make it so.
------------------------------------------------------ 
The President: Happy Birthday, Dear Neville...

2 σχόλια:

  1. ενταξει, παραβλεπω το γεγονος οτι ειναι εντελως παρανοϊκος αυτος ο νεβιλλ-χαοτικο μπλογκ ειναι τουτο ετσι κι αλλιως:P

    αλλα λυσε μου μια απορια: ενταξει του εβαλε βυζια με το ζορι, οκ τον πηδηξε με το ζορι, αλλα πως καταφερε να τον κανει να τραγουδησει??

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. ρε... λεει bigger than τhe sun! bigger than the sun, ο θεος!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή